(Constituted as per Curriculum 2015 Regulative 2.24)
- To Receive periodic progress and conduct of students in class.
- To discuss any problems concerning any course in the semester concerned.
- To identify weaker students and suggest remedial measures.
- To review teaching effectiveness and coverage of syllabus.
- To discuss any other academic, behavioural and socio economic issues of students.
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Sri. Shiju Aravindakshan, HOD
Smt. Geetha K B, Lecturer
Sri. Manikandan, Trade Instructor
Smt.Seena I T, HOD
Smt. Leena P N, Lecturer
Smt. Jeena George, Guest Lecturer
Tool & Die
Sri. Sayuj T, Lecturer
Gokul Das, Guest Lecturer
Sri. Vipul Suresh A, Demonstrator