1) To review and make recommendations to the principal about academic programs and strategic priorities.
2) To check the day-to-day academic affairs.
3) To ensure that the institution’s academic programs are appropriate for students
4) To ensure that the academic quality issues remain a top priority of the institution.
5) To recommend the principal regarding required facilities for academics such as books, journals etc.
6) To look after the infrastructure which affects academics.
7) To take care of the discipline and course and conduct in the campus.
8) To maintain the decorum of day to day activity.
9) To undertake quality-related research studies, consultancy and training programmes,
- Seema K N, Principal Chairman
- Alex Sobhana Rajkumar, HOD Member
- Seena I T, HOD Member
- Sayuj T, HOD in-charge Member
- Pradeepan V P, W/S. Supdt. Member
- Sathianayagom S, Sr. Supdt. Member
- PTA Vice President Member